Business Phone: 610.658.5862 Background Information
Professional Links Specialized Programs and Featured Addresses
- Courses: Food, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device Law, Life Sciences Food and Drug Law and Special Topics , and Legal Methods/Moot Court.
- Admitted to practice law in: District of Columbia Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, United States District Court Eastern District, and Court of Common Pleas Lehigh County
Selected Recent PublicationsBooks and Book Contributions
- Sex, Politics, Morality and Plan B, Widener Univ. Law Symposium: Roe v. Wade (2012).
- Development and Regulation of Tobacco Products, Nicotine and Alternative Tobacco Products under the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act and Beyond, 54th Annual FDLI Conference (2011).
- Inaugural Conference Planner and Speaker: Food and Drug Law Institute/Food and Drug Law Assn. FDA Matters- Enforcement, Accountability and Ethics (2011).
- The Perils of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising: Balancing Warnings in DTC Ads and Minimizing Potential Consumer Fraud Implications sponsored by the American Conference Institute (2011).
Law Reviews and Periodicals
Food and Drug Law: Federal Regulation of Drugs, Biologics, Medical Devices, Foods, Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics, Veterinary and Tobacco Products, Forti Publications (2012). www.fortipublications.com
Training Manual: Food and Drug Law: Federal Regulation of Drugs, Biologics, Medical Devices, Foods, Dietary Supplements, Cosmetics, Veterinary and Tobacco Products, 5th ed., Forti Publications (2012).
A Practical Guide to Navigating the Medical Device Industry: Advice from Experts in Industry, Law, Intellectual Property and Academia, Monograph FDLI Volume 2, Number 4 (2011)
Sex, Politics and Lessons Learned From Plan B: A Review of the FDA’s Actions and Future Direction, Oklahoma Univ. Law Rev. 351 (2012) (co-authored).
Food Advertising and Childhood Obesity: A Call to Action for Proactive Solutions, (co-authored) Minnesota J. of Law, Science and Technology, 12 (2) 619-651 (2011)
The Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act: A ‘Look Back’ to Understand the Future 38 Regulatory Focus (2011)