Prepare for an LL.M. by attending Widener Law. This program is exclusively designed to prepare international students for success!
- The LL.M. Bridge Program enhances legal English and law school skills
- Allows completion of the 18-credit LL.M. Bridge Program over two semesters through assessment-based learning.
- Upon successful completion students are transitioned into one of Widener Law’s LL.M. Programs.
- Students may be accepted into the Bridge Program with a TOEFL of 60 or IELTS of 5.5 on all bands.
- Successful completion of the Bridge Program will allow students to be accepted into the LL.M. program.
- Students must obtain a 3.0 in two courses: Introduction to English as a Second Language for Lawyers (FALL) and Writing & Research in the American Legal System (SPRING).
- In addition to the above, students must obtain an overall cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 in the Bridge Program for integration into the LL.M. Program.
- All courses in the Bridge Program will have assessment-based learning integrated throughout the coursework.
- Students will collaborate with faculty in an enriched environment for a successful transition into one of Widener Law’s LL.M. Programs.
- Introduction to American Law (3 credits)
- Introduction to the American Legal System (3 credits)
- Introduction to English as a Second Language for Lawyers (3 credits)
- Introduction to Business Planning in the U.S. System (3 credits)
- Introduction to Business Entities (3 credits)
- Writing & Research in the American Legal System (3 credits)
- Seated Master of Laws in Corporate Law & Finance
- Seated General Master of Laws with concentrations in:
- Criminal Law
- Environmental Law
- American Legal Studies
- Global Compliance Law