Please download one of the following applications and indicate the semester and the program of interest:
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Request official transcripts from all colleges or universities showing successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree, post-Baccalaureate degree, and/or graduate-level certificate.
- Nurses must submit a copy of their current RN license for the MJ in Health Law program.
Along with a completed application, please send the following materials directly to the Graduate MJ Programs Office.
PLEASE MAIL, FAX, OR EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION & MATERIALS TO:FOR ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE APPLICATION PROCESS OR REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE CONTACT:Veterans Benefits Information
- A current resume
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- A $60.00 non-refundable application fee
Widener Law offers Veterans Education Benefits