Widener Law’s Office of the Bursar
administers tuition and bill payment.
Tuition and fees are combined with estimated living expenses to create a student’s cost of attendance. A cost of attendance is also referred to as a budget. A cost of attendance sets a limit on the amount of financial aid a student can receive in a given academic year. Financial aid includes merit based aid, loans, outside scholarships and grants. Please follow this link for information on your cost of attendance
. Topics Covered in the Guide to Fees and Payment
The Guides to Fees and payments can be found on Campus CruiserVisit the Bursar's Office page to:
- Includes Guides for: Widener Law and Graduate Programs.
- Current Tuition Rates & Fees for Law School Students (ED, RD, Part-time, Summer, ITAP, LL.M., J.D., M.J., Joint Degrees
- Current Tuition & Fees for Legal Education Institute (LEI) Students
- Housing Costs
- Billing/Student Account Statement Information
- Payment Due Dates - Summer, Fall and Spring semesters; Late Payment Fees
- How to Pay, including University Payment Plans and how to enroll in payment plans
- Receiving Excess Financial Aid Billing Schedule - Summer, Fall and Spring semesters
- Complete Withdrawl Policy
- Collection Policy
- Enrollment Management Services
Is there something you can't find in this guide?
Please Contact Us via email or phone.