Widener University offers students the opportunity to have their refund checks directly deposited in their bank accounts as opposed to picking up a paper check. This service will allow you to have immediate access to funds once they are deposited. Please be aware that Widener University draws their refund checks from TD Bank. TD Bank does not have a local branch in the Harrisburg area
If you would like to sign up for direct deposit please follow these very important steps:
- Log on to Campus Cruiser.
- Click the WebAdvisor tab.
- Click on Banking Information located under the Financial Profile section on the left side of the screen.
Please be aware of the following:
- Any incorrect banking information provided to Widener University will cause a delay in the deposit of your e-check.
- Your e-check will be available in the same timeframe that it would be available as a paper check.
- Any changes made to registration after funds have been deposited may cause a balance owed to Widener University and it is the student’s responsibility to reconcile it with their campus’s Bursar’s Office. Failure to do so may result in a late fee and/or a hold on your student record. A Bursar’s Office hold prevents a student from viewing their grades, registering classes or receiving a transcript until the balance has been paid.
- Accepting these funds while no longer enrolled constitutes fraud and the amount deposited will be due back to the University.
- If you withdraw from the University a balance may be owed that is the student’s responsibility to reconcile with the Bursar’s Office.
- Direct deposit of refund checks is a separate process from direct deposit of paychecks.