Private Financial Aid
Students looking for additional financial aid options can seek private aid in the form of outside scholarships established by private and public organizations including county and state bar associations, veterans’ organizations, church and ethnic organizations, college or university alumni associations, and selected corporations. Students may also borrow money from private loan programs, although Widener Law recommends that students first attempt to apply for a Federal GradPLUS loan.