On Tuesday, October 29th, both the Delaware and Harrisburg campuses will hold Professional Development Day.
The program, which began as Professionalism Day in 2007, provides students valuable advice on life as a legal professional. No classes will be held, and students will instead attend special sessions focusing on a variety of topics related to professional development.
In Harrisburg, Professional Development Day 2013 is organized around the theme of “Creating a Successful Job Search.” Students are encouraged to visit the Professional Development Day page
to look at the schedule and register for sessions if they have not already done so. The sessions cover a wide variety of topics ranging from how to plan for success on the bar exam to managing debt, using social media and technology to conduct a successful job search, and careers beyond the traditional law firm.
On the Delaware campus, students will attend assigned sessions as follows:
- Second and Third Year Day Students:
- Registration, Coffee and Muffins from 9:30 am to 10:00 am
- Professional Development Day Program from 10:00 am to 12:45 pm
- First Year Day Students
- Registration from 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm
- Professional Day Program from 2:00 pm to 5:15 pm
- Evening Division Students
- Registration and Hoagies available to all evening students from 5:45 p.m. to 6:20 p.m.
- First Year Evening Division Student Program from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Second Year Evening Division Student Program from 6:30 pm to 9:15 pm
- Third Year Evening Division Student Program from 6:30 pm to 9:15 pm
- Fourth Year students are NOT required to attend
Delaware campus students who are unable to attend should contact the Registrar’s office
immediately to make alternative arrangements.