Janet Lindenmuth. Phone:
302-477-2245. Email: email@example.comTeam Mission:
The technology team is charged with assisting and promoting the use of technology in an effort to support the educational and research mission of the law school.Team Charges:
- Promote the use of available technological resources.
- Serve as liaison to A/V, ITS, and Web Development staff on the law school campuses
- BePress, SSRN, and Faculty Publications
- Statistical reports
- Assisting other teams in the creation and implementation of technology-based services
- Informing the community about new trends and innovations in technology that can support the work of the law school.
- Offering instruction in the use of technology to the community.
- Supporting communication and outreach efforts through the use of the web, distance learning, social networking, and other technology.
How do I . . .?
- How do I get help with classroom technology?
- How do I get something posted on the web page?
- How do I get something posted on SSRN or BePress?
- How do I start a blog with Widener Law?
- How do I update my faculty bio page?
- How do I get something posted on the informational televisions?
- On the Harrisburg campus, fill out the form provided below. On the Delaware campus, the Informational Televisions are maintained by the Office of Student Affairs.
- How does a faculty member get classroom material photocopied?