“Two of my primary goals for next year include increasing student philanthropy and providing more opportunities for students to network with local alumni and professionals. I think that having more of a presence in the community will be beneficial for students personally, and for campus prestige as well,” says new Harrisburg Student Bar Association
President Nicole Radziewicz. Radziewicz, who succeeds last year’s President, Devyn Zachary, served as the Vice President for Social Events on the 2010-11 SBA Executive Board.
In addition to working on annual SBA social events including the Dean’s Picnic and Barrister’s Ball, the Harrisburg SBA will be co-sponsoring a first week ‘Band and BBQ’ networking event for students and alumni with Professor Wesley Oliver to kick off the school year. The Executive Board is also pursuing a student-run speaker series.
“I’m looking forward to a productive 2011-12 school year!” concludes Nicole.
Spring Elections on both the Harrisburg and Delaware campuses determined the Executive Board members who will lead the respective Student Bar Associations for the 2011-12 academic year. Andrew Quietmeyer was elected as the new Student Bar Association
President on the Delaware campus. He will replace last year’s President, Damiano del Pino.
The composition of the 2011-12 Executive Boards is as follows:2011-12 Delaware SBA Executive Board:
2011-12 Harrisburg SBA Executive Board:
- President: Andrew Quietmeyer
- Vice President of Academics and Community Service: Michael Mazur
- Vice President of Student/Alumni Relations: George Asilani
- Treasurer: Caleb Enerson
- Recording Secretary: Kelly Allegretti
- Corresponding Secretary: Vijay Yellareddigari
- American Bar Association Law Student Division Liaison: Ted Henry
- President: Nicole Radziewicz
- Vice President – Academics: Erica Scavone
- Vice President – Social: Kristin Potter
- Secretary: Danielle Stojnik
- Treasurer: Matt Werner
- American Bar Association Representative: Ashley Oakey
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Representative: Rebekka Vallandingham
- Technology Secretary: Rebecca Kunkel
Congratulations to the newly elected SBA Executive Boards, and a special thank to those students who served on the 2010-11 SBA Boards!