On Wednesday, April 25th, the Widener Journal of Law, Economics & Race
will present its 2012 Symposium, titled “The School-to-Prison-Pipeline: What are we doing to our children?” beginning at 6:00 p.m. in the Ruby R. Vale Moot Courtroom. The event is scheduled to run until 9:00 p.m.
Featured Speakers for the event include:
- Matthew W. Burris, J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law ’12 and author of “Mississippi and the School-To-Prison Pipeline,” which was published in the 2011 volume of the Widener Journal of Law, Economics & Race.
- John A. Ferzetti, Esq., New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney and former Salem County Prosecutor
- Patricia Dailey Lewis, Esq., Delaware Department of Justice, Deputy Attorney General, Director of the Family Division, and Widener Law adjunct professor
- Daniel Lang, Esq., 2011 Widener Law Alum, Skadden Fellow, and Delaware Community Legal Aid Society, Inc. staff attorney
- Gregg Volz, Esq., Stoneleigh Foundation Fellow and Pennsylvania Youth Courts Advocate
The WJLER invites all those who are interested to attend this free program that will examine a very important topic. Light refreshments will be provided.