Other Helpful Links
This page contains links to helpful information and resources for the paralegal profession. We have included popular publications, statistical information, and general factual information. For additional links, please go to our Affiliations & Memberships page
- Legal Assistant Today (http://www.legalassistanttoday.com/) a national bi-monthly publication that strives to offer unbiased news, practical tips, career advice and substantive how-to, analysis and personality feature stories pertinent to the paralegal community
- The Paralegal News (http://www.paralegalnews.com/) America's only on-line news for and about paralegals.
Standard Disclaimer for External Links
- LNC Resource (http://www.lncresource.com/) The national source for legal nurse consulting
- International Association of Forensic Nurses (http://www.iafn.org/) The only international professional organization of registered nurses formed exclusively to develop, promote, and disseminate information about the science of forensic nursing.
- Find Law for Legal Professionals (http://www.findlaw.com). FindLaw's Legal Professionals Channel is designed to help you with your practice-specific legal information needs. Browse the practice area topics for the latest legal news, case law, and analytical articles relevant to your practice. FindLaw's online resources also allow you to search for a case or research an attorney.
- Widener's Law Library (http://law.widener.edu/LawLibrary.aspx) is dedicated to serving the information needs of the law school community in a friendly comfortable setting at our Delaware and Harrisburg locations. Our online resources are available to faculty, students and staff from anywhere they access the Internet.