Spring semester paralegal and legal nurse consulting courses begin January 6, 2014.
Apply now for free!
LAUNCH YOUR PARALEGAL OR LNC CAREER AT WIDENER
Prepare yourself for a rewarding career in the legal field. The skills acquired through our ABA-approved programs enable graduates to assist attorneys in all phases of private and public law practice.
Learn more about:
- Paralegal certificates with concentration of study in corporate law, criminal law, estate administration, litigation, real estate, health law and intellectual property.
- Bachelor and associate degrees
- Paralegal certificates earned in two semesters
- Legal Nurse Consultant certificate and forensic nurse concentration
- Internships that build your résumé
- Our affiliation with Widener University School of Law
- Full-time, part-time, day, evening, and online classes
LEI spring session will begin January 6, 2014. Inquire about our paralegal and LNC programs.Apply Now.
LEI @ Widener Law Center offers both full-time and part-time studies to accommodate students with unique work, family or other circumstances as well as a combination of day and evening classes. To further accommodate students, LEI @ Widener Law Center is pleased to offer online classes
. The diverse experiences of the distinguished faculty and administration contribute greatly to the continued excellence of our academic programs.Legal Nurse Consultant Program
The Legal Nurse Consultant Certificate Program is designed for nurses holding a current RN license who wish to expand their career options. Graduates work as consultants or experts in a variety of settings, including law firms, insurance companies, hospitals, government agencies, risk management departments and health maintenance organizations. They serve as a liaison between the attorney, the health care provider, and the client.
Two Summer Semesters: May and July
One Summer Paralegal Certificates in 12 weeks
LNC Concentration in Forensic Nursing
Day, evening, online classes