Apply now for free!
LAUNCH YOUR PARALEGAL OR LNC CAREER AT WIDENER
Prepare yourself for a rewarding career in the legal field. The skills acquired through our ABA-approved programs enable graduates to assist attorneys in all phases of private and public law practice.
Learn more about:
- Paralegal certificate with concentration of study in corporate law, criminal law, estate administration, litigation, real estate, health law, intellectual property, and elder law.
- Bachelor and associate degrees
- Paralegal certificate earned in one summer
- Legal Nurse Consultant certificate and forensic nurse concentration
- Our affiliation with Widener University School of Law
- Full-time, part-time, day, evening, and online classes
Students must take at least ten semester credits or the equivalent of legal specialty courses through traditional classroom instruction.
Inquire about our paralegal and LNC programs.Apply Now.
Pursue either a Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies
simultaneously with an ABA approved Paralegal Certificate or an Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies simultaneously with an ABA approved Paralegal Certificate
. Pursue an ABA approved Certificate of Completion in Paralegal Studies in either General Paralegal Studies with an Accelerated Summer Certificate Program or concentrations in the legal areas of Corporate Law, Criminal Law, Estate Administration, Health Law, Litigation, Intellectual Property, Real Estate Law, or Elder Law.
LEI @ Widener Law Center offers a Legal Nurse Consultant Certificate program
(LNC) that is open to applicants who have a current Registered Nurse license and either a Diploma in Nursing, Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, or Masters Degree in Nursing. RNs may also purse a Legal Nurse Consultant Certificate of Completion with Concentration on Forensic Nursing.
LEI @ Widener Law Center also offers a number of other legal academic programs and opportunities including continuing education credits and seminars and events designed to keep applicants current with their professional requirements.