Ms. Saville is a director with the law firm Weiss & Saville, P.A., where her practice is focused on plaintiff’s civil litigation in the areas of personal injury, workers’ compensation and serving as Delaware counsel in asbestos toxic tort litigation. She has also been appointed as a Special Master for complex civil cases in The United States District Court for the District of Delaware. Ms. Saville is a frequent Alternative Dispute Resolution practitioner as both a certified mediator and arbitrator, having handled over 4,500 cases.
In recognition of her practice as a mediator, Ms. Saville was recently accepted as a Fellow with the American College of Civil Trial Mediators and inducted as a member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals.
Ms. Saville serves on the Delaware State Bar Association (DSBA) Executive Committee and became President of the DSBA on July 1, 2014. She is a member and previous Chair of DSBA’s Workers’ Compensation Section, as well as a member of the Women and the Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Small Firms and Solo Practitioner Sections. She has served on the Editorial Board for the DSBA monthly journal, In Re: and on the DSBA Nominating Committee. She has also been active with the Combined Campaign for Justice since 2004 and has been a Communications Co-Chair for 8 years.
For the last 15 years, Ms. Saville has served on the Board of Governors for the Delaware Trial Lawyers Association. She is a past President of DTLA, the second woman to hold that position. She will begin a second term as President in July, 2015.
Ms. Saville is a Master in the Randy J. Holland Delaware Workers’ Compensation American Inn of Court. She is also a member of the American Bar Association and American Association for Justice.Awards and Honors
- Peer recognized for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015 in the field of Mediation.
- Named the Best Lawyers® 2015 Mediation “Lawyer of the Year” in Wilmington.
- Peer recognized by Delaware Today Magazine as the Delaware Top Alternative Dispute Resolution Lawyer, 2014, 2013; featured article 2013.
- Peer recognized as a Delaware Super Lawyer® in the area of Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2013, 2014; featured article 2014.
- Readers’ Choice by Delaware Today Magazine as a Delaware Top Alternative Dispute Resolution Lawyer, 2013.
- “AV” Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Pre-Eminent Rating 5.0 out of 5 in the areas of Personal Injury, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Workers’ Compensation since 2012.
- Peer recognized by Delaware Today Magazine as a Delaware Top Worker’s Compensation Lawyer, 2010.
- Outstanding Service Award, presented by Widener University School of Law in recognition of “dedication and service to the legal community”, 2006.
- Five-Year Volunteer Service Award, presented by the Office of the Child Advocate in recognition of “pro bono work on behalf of children”, 2006.
- Key Contact of the Year Award, presented by the Delaware Trial Lawyers’ Association in recognition of “outstanding service in support of Delaware’s civil justice system”, 2003.
- Winner, 16th Annual Judge G. Fred Dibona Moot Court Competition, Widener University School of Law, 1994.
- University of Delaware Woman of Promise Award, 1992.