Veterans Education Benefits
Widener University School of Law works with all chapters of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Education Benefits. Please contact the VA to determine your eligibility and for program specific questions. The VA website has an extensive and searchable Frequently Asked Questions section. If you are interested in more information regarding the Post 9/11 GI Bill; insert that in the category.

If you are currently receiving benefits under VA Benefits chapter 30 and believe you may be eligible for Post 9/11 (Chapter 33) benefits, you may want to discuss your options with a VA counselor.

The Registrar’s Office on your campus is the VA certifying official that can complete the VA required paperwork. Students will want to follow the enrollment checklist to assure all necessary paperwork has been received and completed for each academic year.

Registrar’s Office - Delaware Campus
Pattie Donoghue
4601 Concord Pike
P.O. Box 7474
Wilmington, DE 19803-0474

Telephone: 302-477-2710

Registrar’s Office - Harrisburg Campus
Betty Ann Mortenson
3737 Vartan Way
P.O. Box 69380
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9380

Telephone: 717-541-3904

The Financial Aid Office on your campus can be contacted to discuss your VA education benefits, the Yellow Ribbon Program, and financial aid needs. Please contact the office by email or phone:

Financial Aid - Delaware Campus:
Phone: 302-477-2272

Financial Aid - Harrisburg Campus:
Phone: 717-541-3961

Standard Disclaimer for External Links