SBA Event Registration Online Form
  • Please complete the Electronic Bulletin Board (EBB) form if you wish to publicize your event. You should pick up and return the EBB form in the Office of Student Affairs.
  • All flyers/signage for your event must be stamped “approved” by the Office of Student Affairs in order to be posted on the general information bulletin boards on campus.
  • To publicize your event in the DELawNews, email a copy to before noon on Wednesday one week before the event date.
  • If you are planning to advertise externally or invite outside press, you must obtain approval from the Office of Student Affairs and Mary Allen (x2175).
  • Fill out the Request to Provide Alcoholic Beverages online form
  • **Print the confirmation email you receive after submitting this form and bring it to the Office of Student Affairs for final approval.**
Fill out my online form.