On Tuesday, January 24, 2012, the Women's Law Caucus will proudly present a reproductive rights law symposium to commemorate the 39th anniversary of the landmark Roe v. Wade decision.
The event will be held on Tuesday, January 24 from 6 to 8:30pm in the Ruby R. Vale Moot Courtroom. A reception in the atrium at 5:30 p.m. will precede the symposium.
The symposium will feature a panel of law professors who will discuss legal, policy, and ethical issues surrounding a wide variety of important current topics in reproductive health and justice. The panelists for the symposium are:
- Theresa Glennon, Professor of Law, Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law.
- Kimberly Mutcherson, Associate Professor of Law, Rutgers School of Law, Camden.
- John G. Culhane, Professor of Law, Widener University School of Law.
- Susan L. Goldberg, Associate Professor of Law and Associate Dean for Student Academic Affairs, Widener University School of Law
- Roseann B. Termini, Adjunct Professor, Widener University School of Law.
Admission is free for students and members of the public. 2.5 CLE credits, including 0.5 ethics, available for DE and PA attorneys - please contact Constance Sweeney at email@example.com